UK: Ingredients for success at IFE 2001
Manufacturers will find plenty of inspiration at the International Food and Drink Exhibition, IFE 25 - 28 March 2001, ExCel, London. Many of the nearly 1500 exhibitors at Britain's biggest food and drink show are targeting manufacturers with an exciting range of innovative new ingredients products across every sector of the industry, from bakery, cheese and dairy and confectionery through to regional specialities from Britain and overseas. New ideas in packaging, too, will be on display in the Food Packaging & Design section of the show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO