UK: IngredientsNet.com announces UK expansion - Michael Pringle leads UK and Scandinavian efforts
IngredientsNet.Com, the pioneering e-procurement solutions provider for the food industry has announced its expansion into the United Kingdom and Scandinavian markets with the appointment of Michael Pringle as Sales Director, UK and Scandinavia. Since its establishment in Dublin in March of this year, IngredientsNet.com has signed up over 450 members, with over one third of the top one hundred U.S. and European food ingredients companies on board. The company now aims to continue this success in Scandinavia in an effort to capture a substantial share of the $105 billion worldwide food ingredient market. Speaking about IngredientsNet.com's recent appointment of Michael Pringle, Tom Galvin, Chief Executive of IngredientsNet.Com, reports "We are delighted to have an individual of such high calibre and talent joining the team. Michael#;s broad experience in food commodities commerce, especially cocoa and chocolate, as well as his vast experience and research into supply chain e-business opportunities for the food & beverage industry, will be a huge contribution to the success of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report