UK: IngredientsNet.com announces UK expansion - Michael Pringle leads UK and Scandinavian efforts
IngredientsNet.Com, the pioneering e-procurement solutions provider for the food industry has announced its expansion into the United Kingdom and Scandinavian markets with the appointment of Michael Pringle as Sales Director, UK and Scandinavia. Since its establishment in Dublin in March of this year, IngredientsNet.com has signed up over 450 members, with over one third of the top one hundred U.S. and European food ingredients companies on board. The company now aims to continue this success in Scandinavia in an effort to capture a substantial share of the $105 billion worldwide food ingredient market. Speaking about IngredientsNet.com's recent appointment of Michael Pringle, Tom Galvin, Chief Executive of IngredientsNet.Com, reports "We are delighted to have an individual of such high calibre and talent joining the team. Michael#;s broad experience in food commodities commerce, especially cocoa and chocolate, as well as his vast experience and research into supply chain e-business opportunities for the food & beverage industry, will be a huge contribution to the success of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery