IngredientsNet.com expands into Northern Europe
Stefan Oberdorster to head up Northern European efforts IngredientsNet.com, the global e-procurement solutions provider for the food industry, announces the appointment of Stefan Oberdorster as Director of Sales for Northern Europe. Since its establishment in March 2000, IngredientsNet.com has signed over 500 members, with over one third of the leading one hundred U.S. and European food companies on board. The company aims to continue this success in Northern Europe with the opening of the German office.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife