IRELAND: IngredientsNet.com has the winning ingredients
IngredientsNet.com, the pioneering B2B e-marketplace dedicated to the food ingredients industry has been awarded winner of the Eircom/Irish Independent Business Award 2000 for the month of December for outstanding progress in the use of the Internet and e-business. Since its launch in August 2000, IngredientsNet.com has already seen significant success with already nearly 400 members signed up to date. IngredientsNet.Com has succeeded in attracting large players in the global food ingredients industry with over one quarter of the top food companies worldwide currently registered members and active participants of IngredientsNet.Com. These major companies have joined IngredientsNet.com in a move towards enhancing their e-commerce strategy, due to the growing benefits that come with trading online, such as lower costs, time saving benefits, higher efficiency levels and maximization of trading results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review