IRELAND: IngredientsNet.com has the winning ingredients
IngredientsNet.com, the pioneering B2B e-marketplace dedicated to the food ingredients industry has been awarded winner of the Eircom/Irish Independent Business Award 2000 for the month of December for outstanding progress in the use of the Internet and e-business. Since its launch in August 2000, IngredientsNet.com has already seen significant success with already nearly 400 members signed up to date. IngredientsNet.Com has succeeded in attracting large players in the global food ingredients industry with over one quarter of the top food companies worldwide currently registered members and active participants of IngredientsNet.Com. These major companies have joined IngredientsNet.com in a move towards enhancing their e-commerce strategy, due to the growing benefits that come with trading online, such as lower costs, time saving benefits, higher efficiency levels and maximization of trading results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report