IRELAND: IngredientsNet.com has the winning ingredients
IngredientsNet.com, the pioneering B2B e-marketplace dedicated to the food ingredients industry has been awarded winner of the Eircom/Irish Independent Business Award 2000 for the month of December for outstanding progress in the use of the Internet and e-business. Since its launch in August 2000, IngredientsNet.com has already seen significant success with already nearly 400 members signed up to date. IngredientsNet.Com has succeeded in attracting large players in the global food ingredients industry with over one quarter of the top food companies worldwide currently registered members and active participants of IngredientsNet.Com. These major companies have joined IngredientsNet.com in a move towards enhancing their e-commerce strategy, due to the growing benefits that come with trading online, such as lower costs, time saving benefits, higher efficiency levels and maximization of trading results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre