IRELAND: IngredientsNet.com quietly shuts up shop as investment dries up
IngredientsNet.com , the e-procurement solution voted the "hottest start up company" by Tornado-Insider.com just a few months ago, has announced it is to suspend website page. CEO Tom Galvin referred to the vain search for further investment to allow IngredientsNet.com to build on a steady start.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant