USA: Insignia Pops Program to roll out in Safeway's 1,467 supermarkets
Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISIG) today announced the addition of Safeway Inc., to its Insignia POPS network of supermarket retailers. Safeway operates one thousand four hundred sixty seven (1,467) supermarkets in the United States, principally under the Safeway, Vons, Randalls, Dominick's and Carrs banners. "As one of the largest supermarket chain retailers in the United States, our contract with Safeway is the largest retail POPS contract we have ever signed. Safeway's stores increase our network size by nearly 30%, propelling our network beyond 6,000 stores and solidifying the national scope of our POPS program." says Scott Drill, president and CEO, Insignia Systems, Inc. "We are extremely excited about Safeway's desire to participate in the service. They bring significant value to our POPS network for participating manufacturers." Insignia POPS is a shelf-edge sign, delivering a complete "call-to-action" at the point-of-decision. Insignia POPS allows manufacturers to deliver product and promotional messages quickly and accurately - in designs and formats that have been pre-approved and supported by participating retailers. Now in its third year of operation, the Insignia POPS program is rapidly growing in both retailer and brand marketer participation. Insignia Systems, Inc., based in suburban Minneapolis, is an innovative developer and marketer of in-store promotional products, programs and services to retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. Through its Insignia POPS business, Insignia currently serves retail supermarket chains operating more than 6,000 stores in 48 states and more than 100 consumer goods manufacturers, including such nationally known and respected companies as Best Foods, ConAgra, Dole, Del Monte, General Mills, Heinz, Keebler, Kellogg's, Kraft, Pillsbury, Procter & Gamble and Sara Lee. For additional information, contact 1-888-474-7677 (1-888-ISI-POPS) or visit Insignia's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review