CANADA: Inspections continue before full XL Foods operations allowed
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has said it will only allow XL Foods to resume full operations once it has determined the plant has fully implemented effective food safety controls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Supermarkets in China
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report