CANADA: Inspections continue before full XL Foods operations allowed
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has said it will only allow XL Foods to resume full operations once it has determined the plant has fully implemented effective food safety controls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- German dairy group DMK names Ingo Mueller new CEO
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights