USA: Instill signs contract with T.G.I. Friday's Restaurants
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Instill® Corporation, a leading provider of supply chain solutions for the $391 billion foodservice industry, today announced that it signed an agreement with T.G.I. Friday's restaurants to use Instill's Data & Analysis(SM) solution. Beginning immediately, Instill's professional service organization will work closely with T.G.I. Friday's to identify food cost savings within its 500 corporate and franchised units in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea