SWEDEN: Intentia issues new shares, to fund acquisition
Swedish giant Intentia International AB announced yesterday [Thursday] that with support of the approval of the shareholders' general meeting, it has issued 500,000 new shares. The move will increase the company's capital stock by SKr5m (US$0.5m). The purpose of the new issue, said the Stockholm-based company, is to finance the final payment related to the purchase of the remaining 49% of Intentia Switzerland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods