SWEDEN: Intentia issues new shares, to fund acquisition
Swedish giant Intentia International AB announced yesterday [Thursday] that with support of the approval of the shareholders' general meeting, it has issued 500,000 new shares. The move will increase the company's capital stock by SKr5m (US$0.5m). The purpose of the new issue, said the Stockholm-based company, is to finance the final payment related to the purchase of the remaining 49% of Intentia Switzerland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti