NORWAY/USA: Intentia names new Movex users
Prior, a Norwegian foodservice supplier with a turnover of more than NKr2bn (US$265.7m), has chosen Intentia's Movex Food and Beverage as its new enterprise application to covers all operations from production, via distribution channels, to customers. "Up to 2005, we see the possibility of growth of closer to 30% in the sales of processed white meat," explained CEO Svein Lyngnes: "Our possibilities of succeeding with the investment hinge on our developing and introducing several products to the market. This creates a more complex planning situation that demands an IT solution that supports our enterprise on a completely different scale than before."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs