NORWAY/USA: Intentia names new Movex users
Prior, a Norwegian foodservice supplier with a turnover of more than NKr2bn (US$265.7m), has chosen Intentia's Movex Food and Beverage as its new enterprise application to covers all operations from production, via distribution channels, to customers. "Up to 2005, we see the possibility of growth of closer to 30% in the sales of processed white meat," explained CEO Svein Lyngnes: "Our possibilities of succeeding with the investment hinge on our developing and introducing several products to the market. This creates a more complex planning situation that demands an IT solution that supports our enterprise on a completely different scale than before."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1