NORWAY/USA: Intentia names new Movex users
Prior, a Norwegian foodservice supplier with a turnover of more than NKr2bn (US$265.7m), has chosen Intentia's Movex Food and Beverage as its new enterprise application to covers all operations from production, via distribution channels, to customers. "Up to 2005, we see the possibility of growth of closer to 30% in the sales of processed white meat," explained CEO Svein Lyngnes: "Our possibilities of succeeding with the investment hinge on our developing and introducing several products to the market. This creates a more complex planning situation that demands an IT solution that supports our enterprise on a completely different scale than before."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group