NORWAY/USA: Intentia names new Movex users
Prior, a Norwegian foodservice supplier with a turnover of more than NKr2bn (US$265.7m), has chosen Intentia's Movex Food and Beverage as its new enterprise application to covers all operations from production, via distribution channels, to customers. "Up to 2005, we see the possibility of growth of closer to 30% in the sales of processed white meat," explained CEO Svein Lyngnes: "Our possibilities of succeeding with the investment hinge on our developing and introducing several products to the market. This creates a more complex planning situation that demands an IT solution that supports our enterprise on a completely different scale than before."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report