SWEDEN: Intentia reports 24% net sales rise
Food and beverage software specialist Intentia revealed positive full year results yesterday [Wednesday], for a period in which it continued to concentrate on improving its earnings and cash flow.
Net revenue for the twelve months increased by 24% to SEK4,013m. Licence revenue increased 20% to reach SEK1,201m, 50% of which came from Java-based Movex. Operating earnings meanwhile increased by SEK390m to SEK100m.
Cash flow from operating activities rose SEK848m to SEK322m, while cash flow after investments was up SEK637m to SEK52m.
During the fouth quarter, Intentia initiated a short-term profit sharing programme, which involved bonus repayments of all earnings for the full year that exceeded SEK100m. Of the company's SEK186m earnings, SEK86m was re-paid as bonuses.
Intentia's vision of creating a collaborative supply chain was strengthened by its release of Movex version 12 collaborative solution. It included 35 new products and, for companies, the combination of a technical solution, Movex Business models and a library of XML messages makes it easy to link internal and external operations into a homogeneous value chain.
Strategic agreements made to collaborate on product development meanwhile included ReadSoft AB and Manhattan Associates.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review