SWEDEN: Intentia reports strong H1 sales progress
Intentia , provider of specialist food and beverage software, has reported new licence orders up 21% in the first half of the year to £37.8m (US$54.5m). Net revenue growth increased by 15% to £124m. CEO Bjorn Algkvist said he expected the Java-based version of Intentia's e-collaboration software to account for more than 30% of new sales this year, as the group's early investment in Java technology paid off.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti