SWEDEN: Intentia reports strong H1 sales progress
Intentia , provider of specialist food and beverage software, has reported new licence orders up 21% in the first half of the year to £37.8m (US$54.5m). Net revenue growth increased by 15% to £124m. CEO Bjorn Algkvist said he expected the Java-based version of Intentia's e-collaboration software to account for more than 30% of new sales this year, as the group's early investment in Java technology paid off.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant