USA: Intentia Signs Schulstad, Denmark's Largest Bread Supplier
Fast grower Schulstad, Denmark's leading bread supplier, has signed an agreement with Intentia Denmark for the implementation of a new group-wide integrated enterprise application system. The new system, Movex, will be installed in phases across the Schulstad Group's business units. The solution will cover sales, distribution, manufacturing and financials as well as extended functionality within the EDI, Output Management and Business Intelligence areas. The aim is to establish a single IT infrastructure that gives Schulstad access to consistent information across the whole business. This will enable the company to improve the effectiveness of responses to customers and the quality of the information available to make strategic decisions. Schulstad is acknowledged as leading supplier of fresh baked bread and bake-off products in Denmark. Apart from the Danish operations, the group also has subsidiaries and associated companies in Sweden, Norway and Poland. Schulstad reported sales of over USD 200 million in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs