USA: Intentia Signs Schulstad, Denmark's Largest Bread Supplier
The aim is to establish a single IT infrastructure that gives Schulstad access to consistent information across the whole business. This will enable the company to improve the effectiveness of responses to customers and the quality of the information available to make strategic decisions.
Schulstad is acknowledged as leading supplier of fresh baked bread and bake-off products in Denmark. Apart from the Danish operations, the group also has subsidiaries and associated companies in Sweden, Norway and Poland. Schulstad reported sales of over USD 200 million in 1999.
Intentia is one of the world's leading suppliers of enterprise applications and integrated e-business solutions. Our business concept is to develop and make business processes more effective by combining software and know-how. Our enterprise application, Movex, one of the most advanced on the market, is available in a number of industry-specific variations to meet the unique requirements of different industry sectors. Movex is also one of the cornerstones of the Intentia Solution, a unique set of tools, methods and functionality for configuring and implementing enterprise applications. Intentia has grown to a company with over 3,000 employees and some 3,000 clients in 40 countries around the world. In 1999, revenues exceeded USD 350 million.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China