USA: Intentia Signs Schulstad, Denmark's Largest Bread Supplier
Fast grower Schulstad, Denmark's leading bread supplier, has signed an agreement with Intentia Denmark for the implementation of a new group-wide integrated enterprise application system. The new system, Movex, will be installed in phases across the Schulstad Group's business units. The solution will cover sales, distribution, manufacturing and financials as well as extended functionality within the EDI, Output Management and Business Intelligence areas. The aim is to establish a single IT infrastructure that gives Schulstad access to consistent information across the whole business. This will enable the company to improve the effectiveness of responses to customers and the quality of the information available to make strategic decisions. Schulstad is acknowledged as leading supplier of fresh baked bread and bake-off products in Denmark. Apart from the Danish operations, the group also has subsidiaries and associated companies in Sweden, Norway and Poland. Schulstad reported sales of over USD 200 million in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill