UK: Inter Link Foods reports good start to the year
UK baker Inter Link Foods has said it has made a good start to the year with overall sales for the first four months 26% ahead compared to the year-ago period. "In our manufacturing businesses like-for-like sales are 7.1% ahead and our marketing and distribution business, Cakes for the Connoisseur, is 2% ahead. Our latest acquisition, Soreen is performing well with like for like sales up 4.5% for the period," Jeremy Hamer, chairman of Inter Link, was quoted by Dow Jones News as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid