UK: Inter Link Foods reports good start to the year
UK baker Inter Link Foods has said it has made a good start to the year with overall sales for the first four months 26% ahead compared to the year-ago period. "In our manufacturing businesses like-for-like sales are 7.1% ahead and our marketing and distribution business, Cakes for the Connoisseur, is 2% ahead. Our latest acquisition, Soreen is performing well with like for like sales up 4.5% for the period," Jeremy Hamer, chairman of Inter Link, was quoted by Dow Jones News as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth