UK: Interactive resource on the web for food developers
A new website, www.foodstarch.com , developed by leading producer and supplier of speciality starches, National Starch, provides an interactive resource for food developers in both the retail and foodservice sectors. The site allows the user to conduct searches for optimum food starches by food category, function or brand name and find in-depth explanations of the science and technology behind those speciality starches. Access to application experience and current formulation knowledge will help food developers solve many of the problems experienced by today's food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth