UK: Interactive resource on the web for food developers
A new website, www.foodstarch.com , developed by leading producer and supplier of speciality starches, National Starch, provides an interactive resource for food developers in both the retail and foodservice sectors. The site allows the user to conduct searches for optimum food starches by food category, function or brand name and find in-depth explanations of the science and technology behind those speciality starches. Access to application experience and current formulation knowledge will help food developers solve many of the problems experienced by today's food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins