UK: Interactive resource on the web for food developers
A new website, www.foodstarch.com , developed by leading producer and supplier of speciality starches, National Starch, provides an interactive resource for food developers in both the retail and foodservice sectors. The site allows the user to conduct searches for optimum food starches by food category, function or brand name and find in-depth explanations of the science and technology behind those speciality starches. Access to application experience and current formulation knowledge will help food developers solve many of the problems experienced by today's food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat