UK: Interactive resource on the web for food developers
A new website, www.foodstarch.com , developed by leading producer and supplier of speciality starches, National Starch, provides an interactive resource for food developers in both the retail and foodservice sectors. The site allows the user to conduct searches for optimum food starches by food category, function or brand name and find in-depth explanations of the science and technology behind those speciality starches. Access to application experience and current formulation knowledge will help food developers solve many of the problems experienced by today's food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat