UK: Interactive resource on the web for food developers
A new website, www.foodstarch.com , developed by leading producer and supplier of speciality starches, National Starch, provides an interactive resource for food developers in both the retail and foodservice sectors. The site allows the user to conduct searches for optimum food starches by food category, function or brand name and find in-depth explanations of the science and technology behind those speciality starches. Access to application experience and current formulation knowledge will help food developers solve many of the problems experienced by today's food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti