CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Foods Inc. and Renee Unger, president, recognized for both dynamic growth and product excellence
Intercorp Excelle Inc. (NASDAQ: RENE), manufacturer of Canada's No. 1 refrigerated salad dressing, Renee's Gourmet(TM) was named in the Top 100 Food and Beverage Processors in Canada for the first time by Food In Canada Magazine. In addition, Renee Unger, President of Intercorp Excelle Inc., was again listed as on one Canada's 100 most successful Women Entrepreneurs as the result of research conducted by one of Canada's leading magazines, Profit Magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units