CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Foods Inc. and Renee Unger, president, recognized for both dynamic growth and product excellence
Intercorp Excelle Inc. (NASDAQ: RENE), manufacturer of Canada's No. 1 refrigerated salad dressing, Renee's Gourmet(TM) was named in the Top 100 Food and Beverage Processors in Canada for the first time by Food In Canada Magazine. In addition, Renee Unger, President of Intercorp Excelle Inc., was again listed as on one Canada's 100 most successful Women Entrepreneurs as the result of research conducted by one of Canada's leading magazines, Profit Magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods