CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Foods Inc. and Renee Unger, president, recognized for both dynamic growth and product excellence
Intercorp Excelle Inc. (NASDAQ: RENE), manufacturer of Canada's No. 1 refrigerated salad dressing, Renee's Gourmet(TM) was named in the Top 100 Food and Beverage Processors in Canada for the first time by Food In Canada Magazine. In addition, Renee Unger, President of Intercorp Excelle Inc., was again listed as on one Canada's 100 most successful Women Entrepreneurs as the result of research conducted by one of Canada's leading magazines, Profit Magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations