CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Foods Inc. announces plan to aggressively grow U.S. market for refrigerated salad dressing
Intercorp Excelle Inc. (NASDAQ: RENE), manufacturer of Canada's #1 refrigerated salad dressing, Renee's Gourmet(TM), which now has the highest annualized sales of refrigerated dressings in all of Canada, announced today an outline of its plan to aggressively grow the refrigerated salad dressing, sauces and marinades category in the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant