CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Foods Inc. announces plan to aggressively grow U.S. market for refrigerated salad dressing
Intercorp Excelle Inc. (NASDAQ: RENE), manufacturer of Canada's #1 refrigerated salad dressing, Renee's Gourmet(TM), which now has the highest annualized sales of refrigerated dressings in all of Canada, announced today an outline of its plan to aggressively grow the refrigerated salad dressing, sauces and marinades category in the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark