CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Inc. Awarded Prestigious Canadian Grand Prix New Food Product Award
Intercorp Excelle Inc. announced today that for the second year in succession, the Company has been awarded a coveted category Grand Prix Product Award for its Renee's Gourmet Naturally Light(TM) dressing as "Best New Condiment, 2000." Renee Unger, President of Intercorp Excelle Inc., commented that, "We are extremely grateful to have earned this recognition for the second year. Having the Grand Prix symbol on our Naturally Light Sauces last year and now the Naturally Light Dressings is further evidence that our customers can be assured our products are world-class. Our Research and Development department continually strives to develop exiting new and innovative products through passion and creativity." The Grand Prix Awards were initiated by the Canadian Council of Grocery Distributors in conjunction with Canadian Grocer Magazine to reward manufacturers for originality and innovation, for taste, packaging and versatility of products. This award is highly sought after and coveted in Canada, as it recognizes excellence in the Food Industry. Commenting on the sales impact, Arnold Unger, CEO of Intercorp Excelle Inc. said, "This opportunity allowed us to fully penetrate Western Canada with all of our Renee's Gourmet(TM) and A1(TM) steak sauce products, especially with the major accounts. In addition, the Grand Prix award gives us an added boost in the marketing and promotion of our products across Canada. We have the momentum to carry our success on the Renee's Gourmet(TM) line into the US marketplace with these products as well as newly developed recipes and product lines. It truly is an exciting year for Intercorp as we embark on our aggressive sales growth plans."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report