CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Inc. Awarded Prestigious Canadian Grand Prix New Food Product Award
Intercorp Excelle Inc. announced today that for the second year in succession, the Company has been awarded a coveted category Grand Prix Product Award for its Renee's Gourmet Naturally Light(TM) dressing as "Best New Condiment, 2000." Renee Unger, President of Intercorp Excelle Inc., commented that, "We are extremely grateful to have earned this recognition for the second year. Having the Grand Prix symbol on our Naturally Light Sauces last year and now the Naturally Light Dressings is further evidence that our customers can be assured our products are world-class. Our Research and Development department continually strives to develop exiting new and innovative products through passion and creativity." The Grand Prix Awards were initiated by the Canadian Council of Grocery Distributors in conjunction with Canadian Grocer Magazine to reward manufacturers for originality and innovation, for taste, packaging and versatility of products. This award is highly sought after and coveted in Canada, as it recognizes excellence in the Food Industry. Commenting on the sales impact, Arnold Unger, CEO of Intercorp Excelle Inc. said, "This opportunity allowed us to fully penetrate Western Canada with all of our Renee's Gourmet(TM) and A1(TM) steak sauce products, especially with the major accounts. In addition, the Grand Prix award gives us an added boost in the marketing and promotion of our products across Canada. We have the momentum to carry our success on the Renee's Gourmet(TM) line into the US marketplace with these products as well as newly developed recipes and product lines. It truly is an exciting year for Intercorp as we embark on our aggressive sales growth plans."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements