CANADA: Intercorp Excelle Inc. Reports Strong First Quarter Results
Intercorp Excelle Inc. announced today results for fiscal first quarter ended April 30, 2000. For the quarter, the Company reported sales of US$4.2 million (CDN$6.2 million), a 30.1 percent increase over prior year third quarter sales of US$3.3 million. The Company reported net income for the quarter of US$65,743, or $0.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw