USA: Interfoods of America completes merger with Interfoods Acquisition
Miami-based Interfoods of America (IoA) has completed its merger with Interfoods Acquisition Corp (IAC). IAC, which was wholly owned by IoA's CEO and president, Robert S. Berg and Steven M. Wemple, respectively, has been subsumed by IoA. The merger was approved by IoA shareholders at a special meeting held late last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry