WORLD: International Chamber publishes guide to biotech success
A guide for food companies researching innovating biotechnology products has been produced by the International Chamber of Commerce; the organisation wants to alert businesses to the potential pitfalls of bringing biotech foods to market. The ICC's Global Roadmap for Modern Biotechnology also advises government regulators on how to promote success in the sector. It focuses on the promotion of innovation, building consumer trust and health and environmental issues. Said an ICC statement: "This in-depth study articulates business and government views clearly and concisely and pinpoints areas of controversy as crucial decisions are taken."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report