WORLD: International Chamber publishes guide to biotech success
A guide for food companies researching innovating biotechnology products has been produced by the International Chamber of Commerce; the organisation wants to alert businesses to the potential pitfalls of bringing biotech foods to market. The ICC's Global Roadmap for Modern Biotechnology also advises government regulators on how to promote success in the sector. It focuses on the promotion of innovation, building consumer trust and health and environmental issues. Said an ICC statement: "This in-depth study articulates business and government views clearly and concisely and pinpoints areas of controversy as crucial decisions are taken."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast