USA: International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) appointments
International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) has announced a strategic promotion and an addition to its team of food ingredient experts. Jan Miller has been promoted to National Accounts Manager and Technical Sales Associates (TSA), headed by Bill Becht, has been added to the list of Independent Sales Agents for International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. TSA will cover specific accounts in Northern Illinois and Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action