USA: International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) appointments
International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) has announced a strategic promotion and an addition to its team of food ingredient experts. Jan Miller has been promoted to National Accounts Manager and Technical Sales Associates (TSA), headed by Bill Becht, has been added to the list of Independent Sales Agents for International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. TSA will cover specific accounts in Northern Illinois and Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance