USA: International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) appointments
International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) has announced a strategic promotion and an addition to its team of food ingredient experts. Jan Miller has been promoted to National Accounts Manager and Technical Sales Associates (TSA), headed by Bill Becht, has been added to the list of Independent Sales Agents for International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. TSA will cover specific accounts in Northern Illinois and Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill