USA: International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) appointments
International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) has announced a strategic promotion and an addition to its team of food ingredient experts. Jan Miller has been promoted to National Accounts Manager and Technical Sales Associates (TSA), headed by Bill Becht, has been added to the list of Independent Sales Agents for International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. TSA will cover specific accounts in Northern Illinois and Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund