USA: International Home Foods Reports Second-Quarter Results
International Home Foods, Inc. (NYSE: IHF - news; "the Company") today reported diluted earnings per share of $0.38 for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000, an increase of 12% over diluted earnings per share of $0.34 in the second quarter of 1999. Net income was $29.0 million for the quarter, an increase of 11% over the comparable 1999 period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega