USA: International Multifoods announces actions to focus on its grain-based food manufacturing businesses
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE: IMC) today announced that it is taking the following actions to focus the company on its North American grain-based food manufacturing businesses and enhance shareholder value: Acquire Pillsbury's desserts and specialty products portfolio, Pillsbury's non-custom foodservice baking mix business and General Mills' U.S. Robin Hood brand, which have combined net sales of about $450 million, for approximately $305 million in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units