USA: International Multifoods announces actions to focus on its grain-based food manufacturing businesses
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE: IMC) today announced that it is taking the following actions to focus the company on its North American grain-based food manufacturing businesses and enhance shareholder value: Acquire Pillsbury's desserts and specialty products portfolio, Pillsbury's non-custom foodservice baking mix business and General Mills' U.S. Robin Hood brand, which have combined net sales of about $450 million, for approximately $305 million in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods