USA: International Multifoods announces quarterly dividend, replaces expiring share rights plan
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE: IMC) announced on Friday a regular quarterly dividend of 20 cents per common share payable Oct. 16, 2000, to shareholders of record Sept. 28, 2000. The company also said that the board of directors has approved a share rights plan that will replace an existing plan adopted in 1990 and expiring Oct.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin