USA: International Multifoods announces quarterly dividend, replaces expiring share rights plan
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE: IMC) announced on Friday a regular quarterly dividend of 20 cents per common share payable Oct. 16, 2000, to shareholders of record Sept. 28, 2000. The company also said that the board of directors has approved a share rights plan that will replace an existing plan adopted in 1990 and expiring Oct.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill