USA: International Multifoods completes sale of foodservice distribution business
International Multifoods Corp has announced that it has completed the sale of its foodservice and vending distribution business to Wellspring Distribution Corp., a newly formed affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management LLC, under the original terms of the agreement. In July, Multifoods announced that it had entered into an agreement to sell the distribution business to Wellspring for $180 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments, including the level of working capital (for further information on the initial agreement, just-food.com members click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"