USA: International Multifoods completes sale of foodservice distribution business
International Multifoods Corp has announced that it has completed the sale of its foodservice and vending distribution business to Wellspring Distribution Corp., a newly formed affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management LLC, under the original terms of the agreement. In July, Multifoods announced that it had entered into an agreement to sell the distribution business to Wellspring for $180 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments, including the level of working capital (for further information on the initial agreement, just-food.com members click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs