USA: International Multifoods' Distribution Group signs two new customers
Multifoods Distribution Group (MDG), a subsidiary of International Multifoods (NYSE:IMC), recently secured two distribution contracts worth a combined $33 million annually with Noble Roman's (OTC BB:NROM) and Blimpie International Inc. (AMEX:BLM). MDG began servicing the Noble Roman's business Dec. 4. The business will be serviced primarily out of MDG's Indianapolis distribution center, as well as eight other facilities. The five-year contract covers 470-plus Noble Roman's franchises located in 35 states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report