USA: International Multifoods' Distribution Group signs two new customers
Multifoods Distribution Group (MDG), a subsidiary of International Multifoods (NYSE:IMC), recently secured two distribution contracts worth a combined $33 million annually with Noble Roman's (OTC BB:NROM) and Blimpie International Inc. (AMEX:BLM). MDG began servicing the Noble Roman's business Dec. 4. The business will be serviced primarily out of MDG's Indianapolis distribution center, as well as eight other facilities. The five-year contract covers 470-plus Noble Roman's franchises located in 35 states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail