USA: International Multifoods expects to complete acquistion of Pillsbury Mix businesses by the end of July
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) yesterday said that it now expects its acquisition of Pillsbury's desserts and specialty products businesses, Pillsbury's non-custom foodservice baking mix business and General Mills' U.S. Robin Hood brand to close by July 31. The company previously said it expected to complete the transaction by the end of May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project