USA: International Multifoods expects to complete acquistion of Pillsbury Mix businesses by the end of July
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) yesterday said that it now expects its acquisition of Pillsbury's desserts and specialty products businesses, Pillsbury's non-custom foodservice baking mix business and General Mills' U.S. Robin Hood brand to close by July 31. The company previously said it expected to complete the transaction by the end of May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs