USA: International Multifoods names Martin Jamieson as president, Robin Hood Multifoods
Minneapolis-based branded food giant International Multifoods today [Tuesday] announced that Martin Jamieson is to be both VP of International Multifoods and president of Robin Hood Multifoods, the company's Canadian foods division. Jamieson replaces Donald H. Twiner, who has been appointed chairman of Robin Hood Multifoods and will remain with the company to facilitate smooth succession until his planned retirement on 30 June 2003. Jamieson's appointment as president is effective immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action