USA: International Multifoods names Martin Jamieson as president, Robin Hood Multifoods
Minneapolis-based branded food giant International Multifoods today [Tuesday] announced that Martin Jamieson is to be both VP of International Multifoods and president of Robin Hood Multifoods, the company's Canadian foods division. Jamieson replaces Donald H. Twiner, who has been appointed chairman of Robin Hood Multifoods and will remain with the company to facilitate smooth succession until his planned retirement on 30 June 2003. Jamieson's appointment as president is effective immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp