USA: International Multifoods posts Q4, FY fiscal 2002 Results
Minneapolis-based International Multifoods Corp, a manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods and foodservice products, has posted Q4 fiscal 2002 diluted earnings per share, excluding unusual items, of 30 cents, compared with 15 cents in the Q4 of fiscal 2001. Q4 net earnings before unusual items were US$5.9m, up from US$2.9m year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast