USA: International Multifoods reports 2nd quarter results
Sales Increase 17 Percent to $684.9 Million Earnings Reduced By One-Time Costs Company expects FTC review of the General Mills/Pillsbury merger to be completed in October; remains comfortable with full-year guidance International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today reported second-quarter fiscal 2002 net earnings before unusual items of $3 million, or 16 cents per diluted share, compared with $5 million, or 27 cents per share, a year ago. Including unusual items, second-quarter net earnings were $2.8 million, or 15 cents per diluted share, compared with $5.2 million, or 28 cents per share, in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre