USA: International Multifoods reports 2nd quarter results
Sales Increase 17 Percent to $684.9 Million Earnings Reduced By One-Time Costs Company expects FTC review of the General Mills/Pillsbury merger to be completed in October; remains comfortable with full-year guidance International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today reported second-quarter fiscal 2002 net earnings before unusual items of $3 million, or 16 cents per diluted share, compared with $5 million, or 27 cents per share, a year ago. Including unusual items, second-quarter net earnings were $2.8 million, or 15 cents per diluted share, compared with $5.2 million, or 28 cents per share, in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report