USA: International Multifoods reports 2nd quarter results
Sales Increase 17 Percent to $684.9 Million Earnings Reduced By One-Time Costs Company expects FTC review of the General Mills/Pillsbury merger to be completed in October; remains comfortable with full-year guidance International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today reported second-quarter fiscal 2002 net earnings before unusual items of $3 million, or 16 cents per diluted share, compared with $5 million, or 27 cents per share, a year ago. Including unusual items, second-quarter net earnings were $2.8 million, or 15 cents per diluted share, compared with $5.2 million, or 28 cents per share, in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK