USA: International Multifoods reports 2nd quarter results
Sales Increase 17 Percent to $684.9 Million Earnings Reduced By One-Time Costs Company expects FTC review of the General Mills/Pillsbury merger to be completed in October; remains comfortable with full-year guidance International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today reported second-quarter fiscal 2002 net earnings before unusual items of $3 million, or 16 cents per diluted share, compared with $5 million, or 27 cents per share, a year ago. Including unusual items, second-quarter net earnings were $2.8 million, or 15 cents per diluted share, compared with $5.2 million, or 28 cents per share, in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast