USA: International Multifoods Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today reported second-quarter earnings from continuing operations before unusual items of $5 million, or 27 cents per diluted share, compared with $5.1 million, or 27 cents per share, in the same period last year. These figures exclude an after-tax unusual gain of $200,000, or 1 cent per share, in the current quarter and a loss from discontinued operations of $11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses