USA: International Multifoods Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today reported second-quarter earnings from continuing operations before unusual items of $5 million, or 27 cents per diluted share, compared with $5.1 million, or 27 cents per share, in the same period last year. These figures exclude an after-tax unusual gain of $200,000, or 1 cent per share, in the current quarter and a loss from discontinued operations of $11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale