USA: International Multifoods sees Q1 earnings up on Pillsbury acquisition
Minneapolis-based International Multifoods Corp, a manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods and foodservice products, has reported Q1 2003 earnings of US$4.9m, compared to US$2.1m for the same period a year ago. Net sales for the Q1 ended 1 June were US$779.6m, compared with US$664.3m in the prior year. Operating earnings increased to US$16.9m, up from US$7.1m year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre