USA: International Multifoods to sell foodservice distribution business
Minneapolis-based International Multifoods Corp, a manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods and foodservice products in the US, has entered into an agreement with a newly-formed affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management, to sell its foodservice distribution business Multifoods Distribution Group (MDG) for about US$180m in cash, subject to closing adjustments, such as the level of working capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast