USA: International Multifoods updates guidance
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) yesterday said that it expects the Federal Trade Commission's review of the proposed General Mills-Pillsbury merger and Multifoods' pending acquisition of the Pillsbury desserts and specialty products businesses to extend to the end of September. Multifoods previously said that it expected its acquisition of the Pillsbury businesses to close by the end of August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target