USA: International Multifoods updates guidance
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) yesterday said that it expects the Federal Trade Commission's review of the proposed General Mills-Pillsbury merger and Multifoods' pending acquisition of the Pillsbury desserts and specialty products businesses to extend to the end of September. Multifoods previously said that it expected its acquisition of the Pillsbury businesses to close by the end of August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre