GERMANY: International top managers to strengthen efoodmanager supervisory board
Alexander Brühl, from Atlas Venture, Alexander Lintner, from Boston Consulting Group and Willi Schalk, former Chairman of McCann-Erickson, have been appointed to the supervisory board of efoodmanger.com, Europe's leading neutral B2B marketplace and e-solution provider for the food industry. These appointments will provide additional strength to efoodmanager's management knowledge and industry expertise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid