USA: Internet Capital Group adds key asset to food strategy by acquiring stake in Agribuys
Internet Capital Group (Nasdaq:ICGE), a leading business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce company, today announced that it has taken a $24 million stake in Agribuys, a leading full-service business-to-business e-commerce company that optimizes procurement across multiple segments of the food industry, including grocery, foodservice and food manufacturing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth