USA; TECE Inc.: Internet Food Company Inc. announces name change and dividend
The board of directors of Internet Food Company Inc. (OTC BB:IFOO) a Nevada Corporation has approved a name change of the company from Internet Food Company Inc. to TECE Inc., effective immediately. The new trading symbol for TECE will be (OTC BB:TENC) effective Friday, Oct. 6, 2000. The accompanying CUSIP number for TECE is 8 7 2 3 6 7 1 0 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale