USA; TECE Inc.: Internet Food Company Inc. announces name change and dividend
The board of directors of Internet Food Company Inc. (OTC BB:IFOO) a Nevada Corporation has approved a name change of the company from Internet Food Company Inc. to TECE Inc., effective immediately. The new trading symbol for TECE will be (OTC BB:TENC) effective Friday, Oct. 6, 2000. The accompanying CUSIP number for TECE is 8 7 2 3 6 7 1 0 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses