GERMANY/UK: Intersnack UK arm names Wilson marketing chief
Wilson, who had worked at Northern for four years as brand marketing manager, has been a consultant to Intersnack UK for the last nine months.
His appointment is part of a "big development programme for the business", Intersnack UK said. This month, the unit plans to relaunch its Penn State brand.
Wilson said: "Intersnack is a business with the capacity, ambition and passion to deliver new growth and excitement to snacks in the UK and also agile enough to build innovative and proactive relationships to bring real benefit to our trade partners."
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered