GERMANY/UK: Intersnack UK arm names Wilson marketing chief
Wilson, who had worked at Northern for four years as brand marketing manager, has been a consultant to Intersnack UK for the last nine months.
His appointment is part of a "big development programme for the business", Intersnack UK said. This month, the unit plans to relaunch its Penn State brand.
Wilson said: "Intersnack is a business with the capacity, ambition and passion to deliver new growth and excitement to snacks in the UK and also agile enough to build innovative and proactive relationships to bring real benefit to our trade partners."
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- Hovis CFO Michael Kennedy exits
- Weston Foods acquires Creative Occasions
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019