GERMANY/UK: Intersnack UK arm names Wilson marketing chief
Wilson, who had worked at Northern for four years as brand marketing manager, has been a consultant to Intersnack UK for the last nine months.
His appointment is part of a "big development programme for the business", Intersnack UK said. This month, the unit plans to relaunch its Penn State brand.
Wilson said: "Intersnack is a business with the capacity, ambition and passion to deliver new growth and excitement to snacks in the UK and also agile enough to build innovative and proactive relationships to bring real benefit to our trade partners."
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- How PepsiCo is taking action on palm oil
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- MP calls for probe into Bernard Matthews "sale"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report