GERMANY/UK: Intersnack UK arm names Wilson marketing chief
Wilson, who had worked at Northern for four years as brand marketing manager, has been a consultant to Intersnack UK for the last nine months.
His appointment is part of a "big development programme for the business", Intersnack UK said. This month, the unit plans to relaunch its Penn State brand.
Wilson said: "Intersnack is a business with the capacity, ambition and passion to deliver new growth and excitement to snacks in the UK and also agile enough to build innovative and proactive relationships to bring real benefit to our trade partners."
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Interview: Peter Meek, MD of Chobani Australia
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre