GERMANY/UK: Intersnack UK arm names Wilson marketing chief
Wilson, who had worked at Northern for four years as brand marketing manager, has been a consultant to Intersnack UK for the last nine months.
His appointment is part of a "big development programme for the business", Intersnack UK said. This month, the unit plans to relaunch its Penn State brand.
Wilson said: "Intersnack is a business with the capacity, ambition and passion to deliver new growth and excitement to snacks in the UK and also agile enough to build innovative and proactive relationships to bring real benefit to our trade partners."
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations