GERMANY/UK: Intersnack UK arm names Wilson marketing chief
Wilson, who had worked at Northern for four years as brand marketing manager, has been a consultant to Intersnack UK for the last nine months.
His appointment is part of a "big development programme for the business", Intersnack UK said. This month, the unit plans to relaunch its Penn State brand.
Wilson said: "Intersnack is a business with the capacity, ambition and passion to deliver new growth and excitement to snacks in the UK and also agile enough to build innovative and proactive relationships to bring real benefit to our trade partners."
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets