USA: Interstate Bakeries announces bakery closure, consolidation moves
US wholesale baker and distributor Interstate Bakeries Corporation has announced that it plans to consolidate operations in its Mid-Atlantic Profit Center (PC) by closing its bakery in Charlotte, North Carolina, and consolidating routes, depots and thrift stores in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs