USA: Interstate Bakeries announces retirement of CFO Frank W Coffey
Kansas City-based wholesale baking company Interstate Bakeries has announced the retirement of its senior vice president and chief financial officer Frank W Coffey.
Coffey joined Interstate Bakeries in 1998 as vice president for corporate development, before being promoted to senior vice president and CFO in May 1999, reported the Associated Press.
Interstate Bakeries also announced that it is to appoint Paul E Yarick as treasurer and senior vice president of finance.
Interstate Bakeries, the marker of Twinkies and Wonder Bread, has asked a bankruptcy court to allow the company additional time to draft its reorganisation plan....
Interstate Bakeries has been denied a motion to stop trading its stock, costing the company US$90m. The motion would have enabled the wholesale baker and distributor to preserve net operating losses f...
Interstate Bakeries, the bankrupt manufacturer of Twinkies and Wonder Bread, has announced further job cuts in another round of consolidation that the company hopes may reverse its poor financial perf...
Baker Interstate Bakeries Corporation has announced a voluntary recall of oatmeal cookies sold in its retail stores throughout the United States....
Baker Interstate Bakeries Corporation has announced that Richard C Seban has been appointed as its chief marketing officer....
Atkins diet company Atkins Nutritionals has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the New York bankruptcy court, the Reuters news agency reported....
Baker Interstate Bakeries Corporation has announced that Charles A. Sullivan has retired from its board of directors, effective immediately....
Baker Interstate Bakeries Corporation has introduced White Bread Fans 100% Whole Grain from Wonder, which it says is the first real 100% whole grain bread created specifically for people who love the ...
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China