USA: Interstate Bakeries Corp announces retirement of Ray Sandy Sutton
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC) has announced that its VP, corporate secretary and general counsel, Ray Sandy Sutton, will retire on 2 June. Chairman and CEO Charles A Sullivan commented: "It has been the good fortune of all of us at IBC to have worked alongside Sandy. His insight and business acumen have been immensely important to our development as a major food company. His counsel will be missed."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw