USA: Interstate Bakeries Corp announces retirement of Ray Sandy Sutton
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC) has announced that its VP, corporate secretary and general counsel, Ray Sandy Sutton, will retire on 2 June. Chairman and CEO Charles A Sullivan commented: "It has been the good fortune of all of us at IBC to have worked alongside Sandy. His insight and business acumen have been immensely important to our development as a major food company. His counsel will be missed."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti