USA: Interstate Bakeries Corp announces retirement of Ray Sandy Sutton
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC) has announced that its VP, corporate secretary and general counsel, Ray Sandy Sutton, will retire on 2 June. Chairman and CEO Charles A Sullivan commented: "It has been the good fortune of all of us at IBC to have worked alongside Sandy. His insight and business acumen have been immensely important to our development as a major food company. His counsel will be missed."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega