USA: Interstate Bakeries Corp. reports results for first quarter ended Aug. 25, 2001
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC), the nation's largest baker and distributor of fresh branded bread and cake, yesterday reported that earnings per diluted share, before one-time charges and the net benefit from accounting changes, were $.46 for its twelve-week first quarter ended Aug. 25, 2001, up 14.6 percent over the prior year's $.41.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China