USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation announces financial results
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC), the nation's largest wholesale baker and distributor of fresh branded bread and cake, yesterday reported financial results for its twelve-week first quarter ended August 26, 2000. Net sales increased 1.3 percent for the quarter, driven by improved pricing. Operating income for the quarter was $50,106,000, or 6.1 percent of net sales. Earnings per share on a diluted basis were $0.41 compared to the prior year's $0.47. For the twelve weeks ended August 26, 2000, IBC reported:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report