USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation announces fourth-quarter earnings
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC), the nation's largest baker and distributor of fresh branded bread and cake, Friday (6 July) reported net income of $15,107,000, or $.30 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001, the twelve weeks ended June 2, 2001. This compares to $7,807,000, or $.12 per share, in the prior year, the thirteen weeks ended June 3, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid