USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation announces fourth-quarter earnings
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC), the nation's largest baker and distributor of fresh branded bread and cake, Friday (6 July) reported net income of $15,107,000, or $.30 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001, the twelve weeks ended June 2, 2001. This compares to $7,807,000, or $.12 per share, in the prior year, the thirteen weeks ended June 3, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses