USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation announces results
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE: IBC), the nation's largest baker and distributor of fresh branded bread and cake, yesterday reported lower operating income and earnings per share for its 12-week second quarter ended November 18, 2000. The Company's operating income was $32,676,000 compared to the previous year's $50,143,000, while earnings per share on a diluted basis were $0.22, compared to the prior year's $0.40.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales