USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation announces results
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE: IBC), the nation's largest baker and distributor of fresh branded bread and cake, yesterday reported lower operating income and earnings per share for its 12-week second quarter ended November 18, 2000. The Company's operating income was $32,676,000 compared to the previous year's $50,143,000, while earnings per share on a diluted basis were $0.22, compared to the prior year's $0.40.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations