USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation declares quarterly dividend
The board of directors of Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE: IBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share on the Company's common stock, payable February 1, 2001, to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 15, 2001. Interstate Bakeries Corporation is the nation's largest wholesale baking company with 65 bread and cake bakeries located in strategic markets from coast to coast. The Company is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife