USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation Makes Announcement
Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC - news), in response to market rumors that it has reached agreement to be acquired by Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V., IBC today announced that such rumors are false. "We are approached from time to time by parties seeking information about IBC, and stating they might have an interest in a business combination," said Charles Sullivan, Chairman of the Board of IBC, "but those approaches have always proved to be without merit." Interstate Bakeries Corporation is the nation's largest wholesale baking company with 66 bread and cake bakeries located in strategic markets from coast-to-coast. The Company is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant