USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation selects suite of viaLink Services to meet its e-commerce objectives
The viaLink Company (NasdaqNM:VLNK) today announced that Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC) will implement viaLink's syncLink(SM), clearLink(SM) and sbtLink(SM) services as integral components of its e-commerce strategy. Through this suite of viaLink services, Interstate Bakeries will synchronize item, price and promotion data with its e-commerce trading partners. "The viaLink services will be a central piece of our e-commerce solution," said Frank W. Coffey, Interstate Bakeries' chief financial officer. "We are depending on the viaLink services to help us reduce or eliminate invoice discrepancies and deductions, increase the overall efficiency of our supply chain and help us meet customer requests and requirements." "As the nation's largest wholesale baking company, Interstate Bakeries' decision to adopt this suite of viaLink services serves as further endorsement by an industry leader of our e-commerce solutions," said Lewis B. "Bucky" Kilbourne, viaLink's chairman and chief executive officer. "We are pleased that Interstate Bakeries has chosen us as a core solution for the synchronization of item, price and promotion data with its e-commerce trading partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review