USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation selects suite of viaLink Services to meet its e-commerce objectives
The viaLink Company (NasdaqNM:VLNK) today announced that Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC) will implement viaLink's syncLink(SM), clearLink(SM) and sbtLink(SM) services as integral components of its e-commerce strategy. Through this suite of viaLink services, Interstate Bakeries will synchronize item, price and promotion data with its e-commerce trading partners. "The viaLink services will be a central piece of our e-commerce solution," said Frank W. Coffey, Interstate Bakeries' chief financial officer. "We are depending on the viaLink services to help us reduce or eliminate invoice discrepancies and deductions, increase the overall efficiency of our supply chain and help us meet customer requests and requirements." "As the nation's largest wholesale baking company, Interstate Bakeries' decision to adopt this suite of viaLink services serves as further endorsement by an industry leader of our e-commerce solutions," said Lewis B. "Bucky" Kilbourne, viaLink's chairman and chief executive officer. "We are pleased that Interstate Bakeries has chosen us as a core solution for the synchronization of item, price and promotion data with its e-commerce trading partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund