USA: Interstate Bakeries Corporation selects suite of viaLink Services to meet its e-commerce objectives
The viaLink Company (NasdaqNM:VLNK) today announced that Interstate Bakeries Corporation (NYSE:IBC) will implement viaLink's syncLink(SM), clearLink(SM) and sbtLink(SM) services as integral components of its e-commerce strategy. Through this suite of viaLink services, Interstate Bakeries will synchronize item, price and promotion data with its e-commerce trading partners. "The viaLink services will be a central piece of our e-commerce solution," said Frank W. Coffey, Interstate Bakeries' chief financial officer. "We are depending on the viaLink services to help us reduce or eliminate invoice discrepancies and deductions, increase the overall efficiency of our supply chain and help us meet customer requests and requirements." "As the nation's largest wholesale baking company, Interstate Bakeries' decision to adopt this suite of viaLink services serves as further endorsement by an industry leader of our e-commerce solutions," said Lewis B. "Bucky" Kilbourne, viaLink's chairman and chief executive officer. "We are pleased that Interstate Bakeries has chosen us as a core solution for the synchronization of item, price and promotion data with its e-commerce trading partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival