USA: Interstate Bakeries reports third-quarter earnings
Interstate Bakeries Corporation, the largest wholesale baker in the US, has reported earnings per diluted share of US$0.32 for its 16-week Q3 ended 9 March 2002, more than double the prior year's US$0.15. Highlights of the 16 weeks ended 9 March 2002, include: *Net sales of US$1.053bn, an increase of 1.6% year on year
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat